camper-stop-ljubljana.si cookie info
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
You can read more about cookies on Wikipedia.
Cookies on our website
You may accept our cookies by clicking 'Accept' in the pop-up window, which appears on the site on your first visit. If you choose 'No, thanks', our cookies will not be transferred to your computer. You may change your cookie settings for this website by clicking the cookie settings link in the footer of the website.
This website uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
Our websites uses four cookies:
- camper_stop_ljubljana - it's job is to remember your choice about cookies on this website and will expire in one year. This cookie will be transfered to your computer even if you choose 'no, thanks'. Cookies such as these are allowed.
- owa_s – website statistics – 10 years
- owa_v – website statistics – 10 years
- PH_HPXY_CHECK – user specific PHP functions – session
We also use some facebook cookies in order to display the facebook like button on our website:
- datr - facebook connectivity - 2 years
- fr - facebook connectivity - 4 months
- lu - facebook connectivity - 2 years
- reg_ext_ref - facebook connectivity - session
- reg_fb_gate - facebook connectivity - session
- reg_fb_ref - facebook connectivity - session
- sb - facebook connectivity - 2 years
Do you share your analytics data?
No, we don't. We use our own analytics system, based on Open web analytics. The data about our visitors stay safely in our hands.
What do you do with the data
The data helps us understand our visitors behaviour. We can't identify any real person from the data we collect. We also don't share the data with others.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.